Please check here often for the most current updates to this evolving public health issue.
NH DHHS (NH Dept of Health & Human Services, Bureau of Infectious Disease Control): Information about this outbreak will be available here and continuously updated and includes:
- Summary reports of persons tested, confirmed cases,pending cases, presumptive cases and negative cases.
- COVID-19 Frequently asked questions.
- Community Information and Resources (schools, first responders, long-term care facilities,employers)
- Educational resources, posters and webinars
- Press releases
CDC (Centers for Disease Control)
WHO (World Health Organization)
NH RESPONDS (NH Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals)A 24/7 phone line has been established by NH DHHS to answer questions, please call 2-1-1, or if trouble connecting, call the 2-1-1 alternate line, 1-866-444-4211 or visit the State COVID-19 website.
Food Establishment Information
- Emergency Order #2- Food Service
- COVID-19 Retail Best Practices
- COVID-19 Retail Best Practices- Infographic
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Sanitizing Human Touch Surfaces
- EPA Approved Disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Shopping Tips
- Food Establishment Guidance
Reopening Guidance Documents
- Universal Guidance (This applies to Yard Sales and Flea Markets)
- Retail Stores (May 11, 2020) (This applies to Yard Sales and Flea Markets)
- Barbers and Hair Salon Guidance (May 11, 2020
- Amateur and Youth Sports (June 1, 2020)
- Massage (June 1, 2020)
- Health and Fitness (June 1, 2020)
- Cosmetology (Nails and Tanning) (June 1, 2020)
- Acupuncture (June 1, 2020)